Lamborghini’s new Aventador J which was first unveiled at last week’s Geneva Motor Show, has subsequently been met with absolutely staggering worldwide acclaim and here are the numbers …
• More than 21.5 million organic Google searches
• “Aventador J – The Making Of” currently has more than 280,000 views on YouTube
• “Best of Show” Winner – Autoweek magazine
• A new daily traffic record at www.lamborghini.com
• More than 6,800 tweets with a worldwide exposure of more than 40 million impressions
The new Lamborghini, the brand’s most uncompromising open super sports car ever, is proclaimed by many to be the surprise star of the Geneva Motor Show, shocking automotive media and enthusiasts with its extreme approach, including boldly eliminating the roof and front windshield. Attendees were also awed by its unique paint color, a highly intensive red with a slight chrome effect, which was specially formulated for this highly exclusive vehicle.
“We knew the Aventador J was something quite special, but we did not anticipate such an overwhelming reaction to the car,” “We are pleased by the response to this vehicle and look forward to pushing the limits of design and technology for future products and generations to come.” states Stephan Winkelmann, President & CEO of Automobili Lamborghini.